"Welcome" Message


My name is Sushi. It's short for Sushmita. I don't actually like sushi at all. In fact I hate fish. I also hate country music. But I love this country.

I don't know what it is about this blog that interests you, but don't think that this whole blog thing is intrusive in any way. Wanna read the whole thing? Go for it. Knock your socks off.

In short, welcome to my blog. :D

♠ <-- THAT is sick.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Of course nobody's going to read this...

...but writing on the interweb is just so damn addicting even if nobody reads this or cares upon the reading of this!

Isn't it kind of stupid how our society relies so heavily on documenting their lives on the Internet? Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Xanga, this Blogspot nonsense - even though the reality is that nobody actually cares about what's going on in your life, you still have this incessant need to constantly update every frivolous (<--- SAT VOCAB WORD) detail of our futile lives. This gets me thinking...historians today earn a living by digging up information about the lifestyles of people that lived 40 or 50 years ago. 50 years from today, when historians are trying to figure out how we lived our lives today all they have to do is stalk somebody's Facebook profile. Bitches. I'm not angry, really. I'm just a little jaded <--- SAT VOCAB FTW

Yeah speaking of which, I really need to get crackalackin' on this SAT vocab crap. Yeah. Peace, world. Sushi PS. Song of the day: "Boten Anna" by Basshunter

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sushiiiiii,

    I read your post! :D Now, I get bragging rights by claiming that I had the "first post on sushi's blog"! :P

    Interesting little letter to the world slash nice usage of SAT vocab... I especially like your use of the word "futile"! LOL

    Anyway, not sure if you'll even see this... I found out about this post through your little twitter notification. Let the twitter world know about your updates, and I'll try to be here to read them! ;P

    -Mark aka Your Ringo Look-alike FBLA Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice going. You got ONE comment. Well, that's more than I get, anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Bring it.